Author(s): Sameer Bawaneh DOI: N/A Keywords: Risk Management, Risk Avoidance, Information Technology, Data Management Refer this article: S. Bawaneh, The impact of risk management of E- Banking , European Journal of Information Technology and Project Management. EJITPM 01 (02) 1–18.
In this research one of the most effective factors on e-banking will be discussed, by accepting the use of information technology for the execution of the Traditional e-banking, As we know that e-banking is done online and the customers are considered the active element and the other party in e-banking operations. So in this paper we are analyzing the risk level of e-banking system, then highlight this points that professional in the execution of the traditional e-banking using IT , furthermore this create flaws in the security of e-banking by facilitating the sneaking into the personal information and distrust in customer confidence of the e-banking security..
Cloud Computing for Educational Systems Infrastructure
Author(s): Sameer Bawaneh DOI: N/A Keywords: Educational institutions, Virtual machining, Cloud computing, Storage, Virtualization, Backup Refer this article: A. Hassan, Cloud Computing for Educational Systems Infrastructure, European Journal of Information Technology and Project Management. EJITPM 01 (02) 1–17.
IIn this paper search will discuss the usage of cloud computing concept briefly moreover, we can classify this paper into 3 section, the first section will discuss the definition, models and cloud architecture, for educational peruses, while in the second part will talk about the usage of cloud as storage usage for educational systems and the cloud issues and disadvantages, the last part will be the feature of the cloud and article summary.
In the first part of the paper will cover the definition of the cloud computing and the main cloud computing characteristics for educational systems, the three type of services model SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, moreover will explain the main four deployment model public, private, community and Hybrid models which could be beneficial for educational system infrastructure, the last section in the first part will include the cloud computing architecture. The second part will explain and discuss the using cloud computing as storage, the cloud privacy and security issues as cloud computing disadvantage. The third part will explain the feature of the cloud computing and article summary.
1- Buyya, Rajkumar, Chee Shin Yeo, and Srikumar Venugopal. “Market-oriented cloud computing: Vision, hype, and reality for delivering it services as computing utilities.” 2008 10th IEEE international conference on high performance computing and communications. Ieee, 2008.
2- 1. Al-Jumeily, D., Williams, D., Hussain, A. and Griffiths, P. (2010) „Can We Truly Learn from A Cloud or Is It Just A Lot of Thunder? Developments in Esystems engineering: 131-139.
3- Dong, B., Zheng, Q., Qiao, M., Shu, J and Yang, J. (2009) „BlueSky Cloud Framework: An Elearning Framework Embracing Cloud Computing” In: Jaatun, M.G., Zhao, G., Rong, C. (eds.) Cloud Computing. LNCS, vol. 5931, pp. 577–582. Springer, Heidelberg (2009) 3. Mills, E. (2009) „Cloud computing security forecast: clear skies”, available on-line at http://www.cnet.com/news/cloud-computing-securityforecast-clear-skies/ 4. Jianchun, J. and Weiping, W. (2010) „Information security issues in cloud computing environment”, Netinfo Security, doi:10.3969/j.issn.1671- 1122.2010.02.026.
4- Jolliffe, A., Ritter, J. and Stevens, D., (2001) The online learning handbook: Developing and using Webbased learning. Kogan Page, London
5- DeCoufle, B. “The impact of cloud computing in schools, The Datacenter Journal.” (2009).
6- Erenben, C. “Cloud computing: The economic imperative. eSchool News Special Report.” (2009).
7- Fox, Armando. “Cloud computing in education.” Berkeley iNews (2009).
Author(s): Moataz Belkhair,Sameer Bawaneh DOI: N/A Keywords: handwriting recognition, neural network, number recognition. Refer this article: M Belkhair,S Bawaneh, Handwritten Recognition (numbers), European Journal of Information Technology and Project Management. EJITPM 01 (02) 1–18.
due to the magnitude of the neural network science and MATLAB in terms of tools and algorithms, we will present a simple algorithm and explain it in general in this article, on the other hand due to we do not have enough knowledge in this field. In this project we will provide an overview of the role of handwriting recognition in neural network by using Optical Character Recognition algorithm.
Keyword: handwriting recognition, neural network, number recognition.
1. Blake, C., Keogh, E., & Merz, C. J. (1998). UCI repository of machine learning databases. Irvine, CA: University of California, Department of Information and Computer Science. .
2. Cawley, G., & Talbot, N. (2005). Constructing Bayesian formulations of sparse kernel learning methods. Neural Networks, 18, 674–683.
3. Chen, J. H., & Chen, C. S. (2004). Reducing SVM classification time using multiple mirror classifiers. IEEE Transaction on Systems, Man,and Cybernetics, 34(2), 173–1183.
4. Cho, S. B. (1997). Neural-network classifiers for recognizing totally unconstrained handwritten numerals. IEEE Transaction on Neural Networks, 8(1), 43–53.
5. Cristianini, N., & Taylor, J. S. (2000). An Introduction to Support Vector Machines and Other Kernel-Based Learning Methods. Cambridge University Press.
6. Dong, J. X., Krzyzak, A., & Suen, C. Y. (2005). Fast SVM training algorithm with decomposition on very large data sets. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 27(4), 603–618.
7. Er, M. J., Wu, S., & Toh, H. L. (2002). Face recognition with RBF neural networks. IEEE Transaction on Neural Networks, 13(3), 697–710.
8. Fukunaga, K. (1990). Introduction to statistical pattern recognition (2nd ed.). New York: Academic Press.
9. Fukunaga, K., & Kessell, D. L. (1971). Estimation of classification error. IEEE Transaction on Computers, 20(12), 1521–1527.
10. Gagne, C., & Parizeau, M. (2007). Coevolution of nearest neighbor classifiers. International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 21(5), 921–946.
11. Hamamoto, Y., Uchimura, S., & Tomita, S. (1997). A bootstrap technique for nearest neighbor classifier design. IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 19(1), 73–79.